1. Eat the most nutritiously-dense foods that I can at each meal.
2. Exercise each day for at least 30 minutes.
3. Participate in at least three 5k races.
4. Concentrate on my schoolwork and finishing my final project to remove the "incomplete" from last semester's grades.
5. Reconnect with two specific friends who I've lost touch with over the past couple of years.
6. Go to at least 2 musical productions/plays.
7. Go to at least 4 dance performances (professional or otherwise).
8. Go see/hear an opera.
9. Go to at least one rock concert.
10. Go skydiving.
11. Get my passport renewed so I can take my kids to a fabulous vacation outside of the U.S. I think they want to go someplace tropical.
12. Get a massage.
13. Make at least five new friends.
The focus of these resolutions is improving my mind, body, and soul. I know, sounds really esoteric and "far out" but I believe that the only person we can change is ourselves. I want to be the best person that I can be and I know that what I do can encourage those around me to do the same.